Are you looking for somewhere to donate your old, but working, household appliances, electronics, furniture, and more? Look no further! Helpline is accepting donations to offer a helping hand to our neighbors.
We are accepting:
- Complete bed sets or any individual part of a bed set (bedframe, mattress, dressers; twin, full, queen, king)
- Large household appliances (stove, microwave, refrigerators, etc.)
- Small household appliances (can openers, pots & pans, skillets, etc.)
- Household furnishings (bed linen, towels, washcloths, comforters, blankets, etc.)
Please contact us for further information on how to donate and offer a hand up to our neighbors.
Excess Telecom is offering free tablets with 5 years of free internet and hotspot through their community outreach.
To qualify you need one of the following government benefits:
- Food stamps or EBT
- SSI (Jan. 2023 Letter)
- Social Security (Jan. 2023 Letter)
- Social Security Disability (Jan. 2023 Letter)
- Section 8 (must have your award letter and copy of current lease)
- Pell Grant (Aware letter must contain students name, name of school, and awar amount)
If you are interested, please contact us to learn more!